Mapping and Addressing
Joy House Blue
The Grant County Mapping and Addressing Coordinator has been designated by the Grant County Commission as the addressing authority for Grant County.
The responsibilities of the office include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Mapping - maintenance of all GIS data for the E9-1-1 Communications Center mapping system.
Grant County Wall Map
- Addressing - all addressing services including new addresses and change of address. For official rules on addressing in our county, please read the E9-1-1 Addressing Ordinance.
- Road names - naming new roads, road name changes and approval of all road names. A list of in-use road names and the road name change request form is available below:
- Road Signs - installation and maintenance of road signs.
- Address Signs - distribution of address signs.
- Mapping/Addressing Coordinator - Michelle Sites
- Mapping/Addressing Assistant - Shannon Whetzel
5 Highland Avenue
Petersburg WV 26847
304-257-4756 - Phone
304-257-4261 - Fax